Advanced Cosmology | Winter 2021
Prof. Laura Sagunski
|Head Tutor||Edwin Genoud-Prachex|
|Format||In presence and on Zoom|
Tuesday, 10 am - 12 pm, 02.114
|Credit Points||6 (Link to Olat)|
- Format: The lecture will be held in present, however there is the opportunity to also join online via Zoom. It will also be recorded and uploaded to the NextCloud folder.
- Slack: For communication and interaction, we use a common Slack Workspace. You can communicate via direct messages or use the channels #lectures, #tutorials, #oral-exam etc. to pose questions. There is also a bookmark to the common NextCloud folder and a Google Calendar to get reminders for lectures, tutorials and assignment due dates.
- NextCloud folder: All the course material (recorded lectures, lecture notes, homework assignments, master solutions and supplemental material) will be uploaded to a common NextCloud folder.
- Exercises: There will be weekly (graded) homework assignments that you should hand in in teams of two. They will be due every thursday at the beginning of the tutorial. You are meant to present your solutions in the tutorials.
- Passing the course & exams: To pass the course, you will need to accomplish at least 30% of the total points in each assignment. Two assignments with less than 30% of the points can be compensated if the total percentage of points from all assignments together is more than 30%. If you want a grade for this course, you need to pass an additional oral exam.
|Lecture||Tuesday||10 am - 12 pm||02.114||English||Laura Sagunski|
|Tutorial 1||Thursday||12 am - 1 pm||01.114||English||Edwin Genoud-Prachex|